Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tamarine Resturant

It is seldom my husband and I go out for dinner. Between the kids bedtimes, his soccer games & practice, work and what ever else is going on, months go by and we haven't gone out to dine. I really don't mind at all, but occasionally it is nice to try something different.

The kids and us where invited out for a party the other evening at the Tamerine Restaurant, here in London. It was my first time being there (no shocker there) and I quite enjoyed it. The decor is was stylish and full of clean lines, making it fresh looking. It was clean, a definate must in my book. The staff is super friendly, kind and very efficient. We had a 3 year old and 9 month old in tow and not once did they make a face or roll their eyes at them. (We were there for about 3 1/2 hours. My son sat still  for about 4 of those minutes.)

Now for the food! I had the Spicy Lemongrass Chicken and hubby had Pad Thai. My dish was spicy without being uncomfortably hot. The mushrooms and chicken were cooked to perfection and the noodles were not over or under done. The Pad Thai was the best I have ever had! I always add Hoisen sauce and had no desire to with this particular one because the spices were perfect!

We will go back and I recommend you checking it out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment