Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bottom Lash Mascara

I am a mascara junkie! Besides a good moisturizer it is my only must have.  To be honest if I had to choose one of the two as the only product I could use, I am not sure which one would win! To coat my lower lashes I usually use what ever mascara is remaining on the wand after I have done my top lashes. When I heard about Clinique's Bottom Lash mascara I was intrigued. So I gave it a try.


The packaging was really cute, a tiny tube with a delicate print on it. The actual wand itself is about 1/3 of the lentgh and width of a regular mascara wand. I found the actual mascara formula went on a little gobby, which can happen with any mascara when it is first used. With continued use it did get better but still was 'wetter' then I prefer. I did like how the little wand was able to reach all those pesky hard to reach lashes in the corner of my lash line. The colour was rich and it did stay put all day. No raccoon eyes here!

Did I like it? It was okay. Would I buy it again? Probably not. But I will continue to use the wand itself with my regular mascara for my bottom lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment