Friday, April 8, 2011

Not In Stores! Bumble & Bumble's Let It Shine Trio

When it comes to hair products there is a never ending array of selection. Where does one begin? I am a big fan of Bumble & Bumble. They have a great variety of shampoos, conditioners and products to choose from, but not so many that it makes it confusing. The products smell amazing and work even better.

I recently was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to try the shampoo and conditioner from Bumble & Bumble's new trio, Let It Shine. It won't be out in stores for about another month but I thought I would give you all the heads up and a product review!

The Let it Shine shampoo produces a nice thick leather, crucial in my book. It smells great and a little goes a long way. These products are supposed to "enhance shine by eliminating dulling residues, smoothing texture and sorting strands". It gave my hair that squeaky clean feeling. I have very fine hair but the conditioner defiantly didn't make my hair feel greasy or limp at all.  Since I am nursing I have chosen not to colour my hair. I think my natural colour is somewhat boring, picture light brown, think Jennifer Anistion without the beautiful highlights. Since using this duo I have been getting lots of compliments on the colour, some people even wondering what colour it is to dye their own a similar colour!

If you enjoy squeaky clean and shiny hair and who doesn't, I would defiantly recommend buying this shampoo & conditioner when it becomes available. If you are looking for a great selection of Bumble & Bumble products, as well as a staff that is knowledgeable and trained about all the Bumble products I recommend trying here.

* Update - Fayez Beauty Spa now how the Let it Shine trio in stock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment