Sunday, March 6, 2011

Two Things I 'Need' Right Now

I have been hearing rave reviews about the Spring 2011 Chanel Nail Colours, Black Pearl in particular. It has the perfect amount of sheen without being sparkly, I really cannot get into that sparkly trend that is happening right now. It is dark without looking Goth and it is opaque. I have not bought it yet as I have quite the collection of polishes but I have decided to get it tomorrow!  Love it!
Chanel Black Pearl Le Vernis

Update: Bought this nail colour and love it!

I love all things Kieh's! Besides La Mer it is the only face cream I use. This past week I was sent a sample of their new Rosa Artica. It is moisturizing without being greasy, it makes my skin feel lifted without feeling tight and it goes on nice and smooth.  Love it!
, , large






No comments:

Post a Comment