Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cleaning

As I mentioned in my post yesterday I clean our house quite frequently. To be honest with you secretly I really enjoy it. I get sick of tidying up all the time but love cleaning. It is seeing the before and after that I enjoy. When I get a new cleaning product I cannot wait to get home and try it out! I know, I know "geek"!

I have been trying to find a good all purpose cleaner that is as good at cleaning as it is for the environment as well as being safe around children. . . all in all a tall order. I have tried several in the past and they always came up short to my expectations. Recently I have been reading reviews about a company called Shaklee. They sell vitamins, skin care and have a home line as well. I decided to give their Basic H2 Concentrate a whirl.

I am off to get cleaning and will post my results! I wanted to take some before and after pictures, unfortunately I don't generally have anything that is that dirty enough to be noticeable in a photo, but I will see what I can dig up.

No comments:

Post a Comment