Saturday, March 26, 2011

Michael Kors Watches

So I have a slight obsession with Michael Kors watches. I love them! Great quality, responsible prices and wonderful style what's not to love?!?!

 Michael Kors has a watch for everybody; men and women, funky coloured, classic tortoise shell, ceramic, silicone, metal, leather and of course the wildly popular yellow gold and rose gold watches! I have the below two. Realistically how many watches can a person wear, but I cannot help drooling over the new Shiny Square face gold watch, and the Rose Gold watch with the navy face. I originally wanted the rose gold watch but it did nothing for me with my skin tone, so I opted for the plain yellow gold. I think the navy face would compliment the rose gold and add just enough colour to make it look sharp.

Michael Kors MICHAEL KORS  Midsized Chronograph Watch, GoldenMichael Kors MICHAEL KORS White Midsized Ceramic Watch



No comments:

Post a Comment