Friday, March 11, 2011

I Love My . . .

I love my Alpha Beta® Daily Face Peel by Dr. Dennis Gross. This is a nightly 2 step program that is super simple yet effective. The 2 step kit comes with pre-moistened towelettes that are supposed to help with skin tone, texture, wrinkles and pore size. I have read multiple articles that Olivia Palermo swears by his products and since she has remarkable skin I thought it would be worth a shot.

The application couldn't be easier. You simply take a towelette from container 1 rub it all over your face then wait for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes you take a towelette from container 2 and rub it everywhere you applied the first one, you leave this on! That's it! Just put on your moisturizer as usual and you are good to go!

I have been using this diligently for about 2 weeks. I don't yet see any difference in my eye area as far as the fine lines are concerned, but it is pretty soon to see results in this area. However my tone and texture has improved and my skin looks and feels very smooth. I haven't worn foundation all week! I purchased mine at Sephora but you can order it directly from Dr. Dennis Gross's website as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment